Account Manager - Brisbane
Job ID: 721 639
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Brisbane’s leading ICT success stories, with a customer base across the private and Education and Government sectors, they are currently looking for a full time Account Manager to join their close knit Brisbane based team.
As the account manager you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities and building strong client relationships. You will work to increase sales activities, successful closure opportunities, and manage existing supplier relationships, including resolutions and outcome improvements.
Ultimately you will be passionate about achieving great outcomes and making technology seamless for our clients customers.
It goes with out saying that you will be known for your:
- Experience in an IT, or similar account management role.
- Working knowledge of the IT requirements needed to support business.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Commercial accumen.
- Quality customer service outcomes.
- Desire and drive to work to and exceed sales targets.
To be successful as part of this team you will:
- Be skilful across a range of systems including EXO, CRM and MS Office Suite.
- Have a highly developed and proven track record with attention to detail.
- Be able to demonstrate highly effective oral and written communication.
- Show highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Be able to show sound time-management and prioritisation skills.
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a close knit team.
Candidates with experience in either tender preparation or submissions will be highly regarded.
You will need to be a dynamic Account Manager who is now looking to take the next step in your career progression. In return you will be rewarded with a generous base salary and plenty of earning potential for the right person, with an OTE of $110,000.
If you have an enthusiastic nature, an eye for detail, can work efficiently and know how to build client relationships then apply now with your cover letter and CV outlining why you will be our clients next Account Manager, or call Dan on 0404 911 057