Recruitment Specialist - Brisbane
Teamfinder are a next-generation recruitment agency, and this is your opportunity to be part of change in the recruitment industry. We are finders of valued talent for modern and dynamic teams across Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We believe in the value of connecting opportunities for employers and talent in everything we do.
We do things differently at Teamfinder for the right reasons. As part of our recruitment team, you will focus on building your network, developing and growing new business, and finding stand out candidates. With supper from our candidate management team, you will be able to focus on finding new business, and candidates to fill your roles, leaving you our Business Development Manager to mix and mingle across Brisbane and Gold Coast.
As part of our recruitment team you will be responsible for developing and growing new business, building exisiting client relationships, exceeding KPI’s, as well as being responsible for continued candidate placement. You will be passionate about achieving great outcomes and have a people driven focus.
It goes with out saying that you will be known for your:
- Experience in a recruitment focussed role
- Proven sales track record.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Commercial accumen.
- Proven ability to provide quality customer service outcomes.
- Dynamic presentation and group speaking skills.
To be successful as part of this team you will:
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone to talk to new leads.
- Have a highly developed and proven track record with attention to detail.
- Be able to demonstrate highly effective oral and written communication.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
- Show highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Be able to communicate at all levels with a proven ability to achieve organisational
- Need to be agile and flexible to adapt to changing work requirements rapidly.
This is an exciting role and you will need to be a dynamic recruiter who is looking to work autonomously, take the next step in your career progression and join a business that is serious about changing recruitment.
In return you will be rewarded with a high commission structure along with plenty of earning potential for the right person.
Connected and tech-savvy, we are respectful and most importantly, we are genuine in our interactions. We are looking for talent who can help us continue to change how people view the recruitment industry.
If you have an enthusiastic nature, can work efficiently and know how to build client relationships then apply now with your cover letter and CV outlining why you should join our recruitment team or call Dan on 0404 911 057 for a confidential chat.