iOS Developer - Gold Coast
A move to the Gold Coast might be your best move for 2018. A rare permanent full time gig with a genuine start-up is the ticket to year round sunshine and a truely unique 'GC' lifestyle. Working from the amazing Burleigh Heads (go on, google it), life will be pretty sweet for now on.
Looking for your next opportunity in your career? Working for a genuinely exciting SaaS company based at Burleigh Heads, this is your opportunity to be part of something with a sought after permanent full time role.
With technology deployed to a range of business customers in complex operational businesses, you will need to be at the top of your game and willing to contribute to growing this exciting product and business.
You will contribute to this funky team with:
- Maintaining, improving and expanding our existing native iOS app (potential Android development)
- Working with our mobile lead to design, architect & implement features
- Engagement with our dynamic operations and marketing team to identify client requirements and assisting with trouble-shooting
- Working with our web app dev team to further the development of our public API
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Several years of professional iOS experience in complex systems;
- Ideally proficient in both Swift & Objective-C;
- Skilled in UI/UX and software design;
Experience in React Native, (automated) testing, or transport and warehousing will give your application the 'X' factor.
In terms of you, and how you fit?
- Strong communicator (with good written & spoken English skills), reporting to the team and stakeholders on progress, timelines and road blocks;
- Self-motivated with an agile mindset (JIRA, Sprints, Scrums);
- Happy to take on challenging tasks and completing them within deadlines;
Considering the GC? Take a step towards making it a reality by contacting Teamfinder.In return, you can enjoy a permanent full time role based in the heart of the Gold Coast. Enjoying all the GC has to offer, you will be paid a competitive salary, be surrounded by a talented and experienced team in a uber 'vibey' culture.
To find out more, and for a strictly confidential conversation, call Dan Jones at Teamfinder on 0404 911 057.
Both the resident nice guy and a recruitment pro, Dan is here to help consider your next opportunity. With extensive experience in recruitment across industries, Dan is experienced at matching the right talent and employers together.