Java Developer - Gold Coast
Java Developer - Gold Coast - Microservices/API Integrations
A move to the Gold Coast might be your best move for 2018. A rare permanent full time gig with a genuine start-up is the ticket to year round sunshine and a truely unique 'GC' lifestyle. Working from the amazing Burleigh Heads (go on, google it), life will be pretty sweet for now on.
Looking for your next opportunity in your career? Working for a genuinely exciting SaaS company based at Burleigh Heads, this is your opportunity to be part of something with a sought after permanent full time role.
With technology deployed to a range of business customers in complex operational businesses, you will need to be at the top of your game and willing to contribute to growing this exciting product and business.
You will contribute to this funky team with:
- Working directly with external customers, gathering requirements and building out integration end point.
- Building out a new greenfield project for our large, ERP-style Transport and Warehouse Management System. This backend API based system will interface with our existing mobile apps as well PHP based web app.
- Working with our mobile lead, CTO, and team of developers to produce great new features utilising a micro-services based architecture.
- Setting up a complete continuous integration environment with extensive automated tests and automated deployment.
- Liaising with the operations and marketing team to identify client requirements and assisting with trouble-shooting.
- Joining forces with the PHP web app dev team to further the development of our public API to be also used by the web/mobile app.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- 8+ years professional experience in Java. 10x level dev producing great solutions in minimal time.
- Building integrations with external systems (APIs, FTP, JSON, EDI, XML).
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements and working directly with external clients.
- Experience working with micro services architectures.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Docker, AWS, JWT, SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Experience developing and documenting public APIs.
In terms of you, and how you fit? This team need a superstar who takes their contribution seriously, a proven problem solver committed to helping the team no matter where or when. If you're the kind of person who likes to keep connected, engaged and take ownership of situations whenever you can, this is the role for you.
Additionally, you will be known as:
- A strong communicator (with good written & spoken English skills), reporting to the team and stakeholders on progress, timelines and road blocks;
- Dedicated and committed to the cause, taking ownership of your work and situations;
- Self-motivated with an agile mindset (JIRA, Sprints, Scrums);
- Happy to take on challenging tasks and completing them within deadlines;
Considering the GC? Take a step towards making it a reality by contacting Teamfinder.In return, you can enjoy a permanent full time role based in the heart of the Gold Coast. Enjoying all the GC has to offer, you will be paid a competitive salary, be surrounded by a talented and experienced team in a uber 'vibey' culture.
To find out more, and for a strictly confidential conversation, call Dan Jones at Teamfinder on 0404 911 057.
Both the resident nice guy and a recruitment pro, Dan is here to help consider your next opportunity. With extensive experience in recruitment across industries, Dan is experienced at matching the right talent and employers together.