Client Coordinator - Gold Coast
Job ID: 718 173
Our client, CosMediTour, is the number one cosmetic surgery business in Australasia, providing life changing cosmetic surgery to clients from around the world to Australia and Thailand. Based in the prime Broadbeach precinct, our client is looking for a full time Client Coordinator to provide ongoing support to clients once they have booked their surgical procedures.
This is a genuine opportunity for an organised and details oriented person to specialise in a key role within a growing and unique business. You will be able to bring a set of proven organisation, customer service and medical industry or travel experience. In return CosMediTour will provide you with expert training in a truly dynamic industry to ensure you hit the ground running. If you are experienced and capable and looking to learn a new industry, this is the role for you.
On any given day, you will be working across multiple clients to ensure service delivery and standards. Responsible for your own portfolio, you will ensure quality service is provided, be it travel arrangements, information of surgical procedures or simply providing a helping hand for your clients to hold. Reporting to the Sales and Operations Manager, this role is part of a key team within our clients fast growing business.
Day to day you will contribute by:
• Handling a portfolio of in excess 50 client files at any time with nil errors.
• Providing client communication and customer service delivery.
• Day to day follow up of clients.
• Providing quality customer service outcomes.
Although not necessary candidates with a background in the below will be highly regarded:
• Medical administration and or cosmetic procedures will be highly regarded.
• Travel sector knowledge.
To be successful as part of this team you will:
• Be process driven.
• Have superb time management and prioritisation skills.
• Be able to demonstrate highly effective oral and written communication.
• Be self motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
• Show highly developed problem solving skills.
• Have strong computer literacy skills and experience in the use of Google Docs.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business that is growing rapidly and to be a key part of a team that provides an amazing service to all of its clients. Apply now with a cover letter and resume outlining as to why you should be the next CosMediTour Client Coordinator
For more information, please contact Dan Jones on 0404 911 057.