Sales Consultant - Gold Coast
Job ID: 721 390
Our client, CosMediTour, is the number one cosmetic surgery business in Australasia, providing life changing cosmetic surgery to clients from around the world to Australia and Thailand. Based in the prime Broadbeach precinct, our client is looking for a full time Sales Consultant to join their inbound sales team.
As an inbound sales consultant you will be responsible for creating sales through daily inbound traffic, exceeding sales based KPIs, as well as being responsible for continued sales uplift. You will be passionate about achieving great outcomes and have a goal driven focus.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Operations Manager, it goes without saying that you will be known for your:
• Experience in inbound sales, ideally in an inbound sales environment.
• Proven sales track record.
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both customers, and the client coordinator team.
• Proven ability to provide quality customer service outcomes.
• Your ability to manage multiple customer needs across a number of products.
• Ability to increase the current sales conversion rate.
Although not necessary, candidates with a background in medical administration or procedures will be highly regarded.
To be successful as part of this team you will:
• Have a proven track record with solid attention to detail in an inbound sales role.
• Be able to demonstrate highly effective oral and written communication.
• Be self motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
• Show highly developed problem solving skills.
This is an idea sales role for someone wanting to join a business that is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming the dominant player in the market place. In return you will be rewarded with an OTE of $80,000.
If you have an enthusiastic nature, naturally efficient and know how to convert inbound leads into sales, then apply now with your cover letter and CV outlining why you will be our clients next Sales Consultant.
For more information or a confidential discussion call Dan Jones on 0404 911 057.