Website Developer and Digital Marketer - Gold Coast
Job ID - 747 290
Digital Surfer, a leading Digital Marketing Agency based in Burleigh Heads, are on the lookout for a new Digital Marketing all-rounder to join their expanding team. You will be a fun, vibrant and energetic team member who is now looking to take the next step in your digital marketing career.
Day to day, you will be responsible for working on SEO Campaigns, designing, developing and converting websites to WordPress sites, renovating or adding features to existing websites and working with the Digital Surfer team on digital marketing projects and promotions.
It goes without saying that you will be known for your:
- Design, development and maintenance of e-commerce and WordPress websites.
- Experience with Divi theme and creating Divi child themes.
- Experience with ongoing maintenance skills and your ability to update and create additional landing pages.
Although not necessary candidates with the below will be highly desired:
- Experience in developing SEO strategies for both in-house websites as well as client websites.
- Your ability to liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally, as well as development teams in order to drive industry-leading SEO strategies.
- Your ability to conduct audits and maintain activity reports to analyse the success of each campaign, ensuring to maximise performance and ROI.
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge and experience in SEM & Social Media Marketing
To be successful as part of this team you will have:
- A fantastic attitude to work, fellow team members and clients.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with the team and on independent projects.
- High levels of customer service experience.
- A willingness to keep up with market trends and knowledge within the industry of website development and digital marketing strategies.
Digital Surfer are continuing to grow their business, and this is a great opportunity for you to grow your skills with a local Gold Coast Business. If you have an enthusiastic nature, an eye for detail, can work efficiently and know how to build client relationships then apply now with your cover letter and CV outlining why you want to join the Digital Surfer Team.