Business Finance Specialist
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Specialist to take the next step in starting your own business as a Business Finance Specialist under the Fundamental Business Finance umbrella. You will be looking to take that next step to expand your existing finance and brokerage portfolio, with the backing of industry experts guiding and supporting you all the way.
You will have experience of operating in either a mortgage broking market or traditional banking model, delivering the very best customer outcomes now looking to put your skills to use in your own business.
This is a great opportunity if you want to offer more than one finance product to your clients.
To be successful in this opportunity you will need:
- Minimum Cert IV in Mortgage & Finance, or ideally a Diploma in Mortgage & Finance.
- Leverage existing networks and develop further relationships in the SME market.
- To manage your sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- A solid understanding of the asset finance industry, including recent changes and consumer behaviour.
It goes without saying you will be known for your:
- Exceptional ability to relate to people, including fellow team members and senior stakeholders within the business.
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in banking, commercial lending, accounting or Financial Services.
What is in it for you:
- Secured Trail Book, with an option for an agreed ‘buy back’ of trail book.
- Full training and support to help learn the business systems.
- Access to a panel of lenders for each pillar of financial products.
- Back office support for residential and equipment finance.
- Market leading software with CRM and deal flow management.
This is an exciting time to step out with the support of a growing business and achieve your own financial freedom, lifestyle and work life balance.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Matthew on 0452 441 057 or firstname.lastname@example.org