Account Executive - Hawthorn Victoria
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well organised and forward thinking Account Executive to join a growing insurance broking team based in Hawthorn. Our award winning client is a trusted provider of reliable insurance services across Australian businesses with both a Hawthorn and Monbulk office in Victoria.
To help our client succeed you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients as an Account Manager and will also include managing your client's claims to get the best outcomes.
You will bring a positive attitude and exceptional organisational skills to this role and also have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with different stakeholders. You will hold as a minimum a Diploma in Insurance Broking.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- New business quoting
- Assisting in achieving revenue targets
- Gathering underwriting information from clients as required
- Answering client enquiries both inbound and outbound.
- Processing policies on Winbeat including - New Business, Endorsements, Renewals, Cancellations in conjunction with Office Tech filing system
- Managing Renewal portfolio – obtain renewal terms/ quotations/chase proposal forms & renewal declarations from clients
- Initiating client reviews and preparation of submissions to clients
- Preparation of client documentation (letters / certificates / emails, etc.)
- Assisting with marketing for new and existing clients
- Managing all claims from lodgement, through to settlement, including ongoing management of claims on behalf of our clients, including following up with Insurers and managing a positive outcome for clients.
To be successful as part of this team you will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills, adhering to deadlines
- The ability to be part of a team, and
- A focused attitude on achieving our overall results and targets.
This exciting role has the potential for the right candidate to grow with an exciting and growing business that is definitely on the move. This role is ideal for someone looking for "not just another job" but the opportunity to join a dedicated team, who together promise their clients that dealing with their insurance policies is a simple, straightforward and hassle free experience.
If you think you have what it takes to join their team then apply now with a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect fit for this role along with your CV outlining your work experience and why you would be suited for the role.