Asset Finance Broker - South Bank
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Asset Finance Specialist to step into a highly sought after role with our client, who have been a leader in the consumer asset finance for over 11 years.
With high expectations, this role will be an integral part of their South Bank based Finance Specialist Team and will help achieve their business objectives and customer service outcomes.
This position requires a sales pipeline focussed individual with proven experience of operating in a fast paced environment whilst delivering the very best customer outcomes, in addition to strong asset finance experience and knowledge of financiers lending criteria.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Sales Managers in ensuring core business objectives and goals are delivered on a monthly basis.
- Managing your sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Developing strong relationships with our supplier partners to achieve best outcomes.
- Developing strong relationships with senior managers and executives and support them in achieving revenue targets.
- Using call centre software.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Two or more years’ of asset finance experience or a minimum four years’ experience in a Business Manager role.
- A solid understanding of the asset finance industry, including recent changes and consumer behaviour.
It goes without saying you will be known for your:
- Exceptional ability to relate to people, including fellow team members and senior stakeholders within the business.
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Understanding of finance lenders systems, products and processes
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
This is an exciting time for the asset finance industry and our client is a leader in its field. Their business thrives in achieving industry leading customer centric benchmarks, is high energy, fast paced, sometimes loud and a lot of fun. In return you will be offered fantastic career pathways as well as extensive employee and lifestyle benefits.
To find out more about this role, contact Dan on 0404 911 057 or apply today.